Sunday, August 20, 2017

Dennis the Vizsla...needs some healing POTP.



Ruby my AireGal Pal has asked for a POTP for Dennis the Vizsla.  He is having a hard time.IBS and intestinal stuffs.  I know how bad Dennis must feel 'cause I had very similar problems
a few weeks ago.  Please visit Dennis and leave some healing vibes by clicking below.


This is his web page: 
Thanks my furiend!   I knows that he will appreciate it bunches!

Dennis Ruby and I send you lots of purrs, nose taps and healing kitty kisses..you kitty 
slobber is very healing. I, Madi, recently had a bad bout with IBD so I know how you feel.
Hugs 
Madi and Ruby

14 comments:

  1. Dear Dennis
    I know how bad you feel and how scary it is to have a very sick tummy and not feel like eating. Good buddy fee better soon
    Hugs madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have our paws crossed for Dennis!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello madi and ruby its dennis the vizsla dog hay thank yoo so mutch for the potp i no that with lots of tail wags and purrs and kitty kisses i wil be feeling better soon!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is such good news Dennis! You knows I am sendin' all the POTP and healin' vibes I can my pal!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. POTC going that way. One of the peeps is Hungarian.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the mama cried a lot for my hungarian cousin and we send hugs and POTP and super weim power to Dennis...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    Oh somehow I never met Dennis - but I sure do like the Viszla species... and I wish all POTP his way!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, poor guy...on my way to bring Healing Pawkisses immediately <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just added him to my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending purrayers and POTP to Dennis !

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're so sorry to hear about Dennis. Sending lots of POTP and hope he feels better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no, we sending oodles of healing purrs fur Dennis the Vizsla!

    Big hugs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are sending lots of POTP for Dennis!

    ReplyDelete